New parents have many decisions to make. They make a decision about how what doctor they want to work with. Decisions about the kind of birth that they want to have. Decisions about future daycare decisions. Decisions about names. Decisions about the nursery.
In the process of making a decision about the colors and look of a nursery, future parents often find themselves focusing on the safety of the furniture that they purchase or repurpose. Few pieces in a nursery get more attention, and rightly so, than the crib. Knowing the best paint for baby crib, for instance, is important. And while it may be very fun to make decisions about colors, wall art, and what kind of rocker you want to put in a nursery space, it is also important to remember that the crib where your child sleeps needs to be as safe as possible.
If you are getting ready to prepare your first ever nursery, understanding the best paint for baby crib and other furniture will always be essential. Once you have made all of those important decisions, you can move onto the exciting and fun decisions that you get to make about the theme of the nursery what colors, decorations, and accessories that you want your baby to wake up to every day.
Consider some of these fun themes that many parents use when it comes time to make decisions about nursery themes:
- The standard colors of blues for boys and pink for girls continue to be popular choices for many parents.
- Have you ever dreamed of your child waking up in a jungle full of friendly animals and lush green plants? If so, you might want to use this as a theme in your child’s nursery.
- Elephants are popular themes in nurseries of both little girls and boys.
- College colors are a popular choice for many parents who are recent graduates.
- Having a reading nook is an important part of many nurseries, but many parents go so far as to make the entire nursery a recognition of the world’s most favorite nursery rhymes.
- Ocean scenery, including sea turtles and dolphins is a popular theme for many nurseries, even if they are miles from a real beach.
- Instead of looking toward sea animals or zoo creatures for inspiration, many parents select a theme that is a little more realistic and closer to home: a barnyard.
- Choosing the best paint for a baby’s room involves a lot of colors if you decide that you want to adopt a rainbow theme for your space.
- Eyeore, Winnie the Pooh, and Piglet may soon be making a reappearance in nurseries around the country now that the new Christopher Robin movie has just been released.
You get to make THE CHOICE about what your child’s nursery will look like, but no matter what themes and colors you select it is difficult to deny that it will always be important to make sure that you select the best paint for baby cribs, floors, and other furniture pieces in these important spaces. From colors and types of wall primers to making the decision to pretreat fabrics so that they are protecting materials from stains, there are many decisions that parents have to make when they get ready for a new baby.
Some of the latest research indicates that levels of several organics average two to five times higher indoors than outdoors, and when inhaled they can contribute to several health problems. For this reason, it is important that you make the right choices about the paints that you select so that the indoor air is as healthy as possible. And while a 2017 interior design trends survey indicates that more than 30% of respondents said they would choose a neutral color palette if redecorating their home, once you have made the choice of a safe paint for the walls and the best paint for baby crib, you can really select any color under the rainbow.