When it comes to home flooring, everyone’s got a preference. Some swear by the natural look and feel of hardwood flooring. Others prefer vinyl flooring or laminate flooring.
A significant portion likes carpeting too. Carpeting accounts for 51% of the U.S. flooring and 44% of homeowners have indicated they prefer carpeting in the bedroom.
When it comes to carpet installation in a home, there are several benefits:
- Carpet installation is fast, cheap and easy compared to wood flooring.
- Carpet can be extended with regular vacuuming and steam cleaning.
- Carpet offers a level of comfort that can be hard to get with hardwood flooring.
- Carpets made out of recycled content can be eco-friendly for a home and eliminate a potentially high source of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which can cause serious health problems if they are not dealt with.
- A good quality carpet can last between 10-15 years.
- On the design front, there are a lot o
Hi there readers. I am blogging about home improvement topics – starting with carpet cleaning. This is a big issue as you can spend a great deal of money on this area of home improvement. Stay with me to learn the tricks of the trade and how to save money on vendor selection.